Social nightsSocial nights are on the last Friday of each month.
- Friday, 21st December ~ Social night with one FREE glass of wine or beer and a mince pie.
- Friday, 29th March ~ skittles match against Stanton Harcourt. These usually take the form of a couple of games, a light meal and a couple more games. It is not unknown for such a low turnout from this village that the opposition have to lend us a few players to make the teams equal in number. On home territory this is embarrassing, so please come along and join in, you will be no worse than the rest of us!
- Fridays 9th or 16th June ~ Cricket match v. High Cogges. Either date is obviously at the mercy of the weather hence there being two possible dates. If June 9th looks set fair, the match will played on that day. If it's a wash-out, then hopefully 16th will not be. This could lead to a busy weekend for some as the Roving Supper is scheduled for Saturday 15th. This latter event always seems to be popular with old friends meeting up and new ones being made, it is also a good way for new residents to meet existing residents.
- Saturday, 15th June ~ Roving supper.
- Friday, 28th June ~ Aunt Sally - an event that has been held before, but not recently and is timed to coincide with the June Social Evening.
- Sunday, 11th August ~ a lunchtime BBQ to appeal to families to come along. Do please come and support your Village Hall.
- Friday, 11th October ~ Race Night. The 2018 Race Night was our first attempt and whilst it was an enjoyable occasion one or two 'tweaks' will be made to improve it in 2019.
- Saturday, 9th November ~ Quiz night. The 2018 quiz was much better attended than previous years an so was more fun. Please come along!
- Sunday, 8th December ~ Christmas lunch.
Pilates classes by Birch Tree Pilates - for more information, click here.
- Christmas lunch ~ 9th December, 2018. This was a very enjoyable time at which 50 people - the best attendance for this annual event - came to eat, drink and enjoy one another's company.